If you prefer to pay by check, you must DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM and return to us by mail.
Online registration is ONLY available if you are paying by PayPal or credit card.
Registration does NOT include hotel accommodations. To reserve a room, click here.
- Exhibit Fee includes a 10’ x 10’ pipe and drape exhibit space with one 6’ table, two chairs, and one complimentary registration. One thumb drive of Symposium Proceedings is provided per booth.
- A limited number of Premium exhibit booths are available at an additional charge and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Premium booths are located in the Registration Foyer outside of the General Sessions, Exhibit Hall, and Banquet Room.
- A limited number of exhibit booths are available at a reduced rate to non-profit or educational entities. These booths will be accepted at the discretion of the Symposium coordinators, based on their relevance to the Symposium and its attendees.
- Printed Symposium Proceedings and registration for the Tour are not included in the exhibitor registration fee. Tour registration and proceedings may be purchased separately.
- Upgraded booth furnishings (beyond the included exhibit table and chairs), electricity, and exhibit shipping and delivery are available through FREEMAN. Exhibitors will receive an Exhibitor Kit to order these services prior to the Symposium.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to place an ad in the Exhibitor Directory distributed to Symposium attendees. See page 2 for rates.
All Exhibitor Representatives Must Register
- One complimentary registration is included per exhibit, which includes Tuesday and Wednesday Receptions, Wednesday Lunch, and one thumb drive of Symposium Proceedings.
- Reduced rate registrations are available for TWO additional exhibitor representatives and include Tuesday and Wednesday Receptions, and Wednesday Lunch. Exhibitor representatives beyond three must pay the Full Symposium Registration
- Printed Symposium Proceedings and/or the Tour are NOT included in the Exhibitor Registration; however, these items may be purchased separately.
DEADLINE for exhibitor registration is November 5, or until exhibit space is sold out. After November 5, please contact Nicole Dhillon at (916) 505-1821 or firstname.lastname@example.org for space availability or to be added to the waiting list.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations requests must be received in writing (email email@example.com). There is a $25 fee for cancellations at any time. Cancellations received before November 5 will be refunded in full less the $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after November 5th will be refunded ONLY if we are able to resell the exhibit space. Refunds will not be given at any time for Individual Event Sponsorships.