If you prefer to pay by check, you must DOWNLOAD A FILLABLE EXHIBITOR FORM and return to us by mail.
Online registration is ONLY available if you are paying by PayPal or credit card (a 3% fee will be added to total at checkout). To avoid credit card fees, please print the form and send with a check.
Registration does NOT include hotel accommodations. To reserve a room, click here.
(see brochure for more detail)
- Exhibit Fee includes a 10’ x 10’ pipe and drape exhibit space with one 6’ table, two chairs, one identification sign, and one complimentary registration.
- Registration for the workshop and tour is NOT included in the exhibitor registration fee. Workshop and tour registration must be purchased separately.
- Upgraded booth furnishings (beyond the included exhibit table and chairs), electricity, and exhibit shipping and delivery are available through Innovation Expo. Exhibitors will receive an Exhibitor Kit to order these services prior to the Congress.
- For more Exhibitor Information and Timeline, click here.
- DEADLINE for exhibitor registration is November 4, or until exhibit space is sold out. After November 4, please contact Nicole Helms at email@example.com for space availability or to be added to the waiting list.
All Exhibitor Representatives Must Register
- One complimentary registration is included per exhibit, which includes Monday and Tuesday Receptions, Tuesday Breakfast/Lunch, and Wednesday Breakfast/Lunch.
- Registrations are available for additional exhibitor representatives and includes Monday and Tuesday Receptions, Tuesday Breakfast/Lunch, and Wednesday Breakfast/Lunch.
- The workshop and tour is NOT included in the Exhibitor Registration; however, both may be purchased separately.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Exhibit Move-In will be from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Monday, November 14th. We ask that all exhibits be set up no later than 4:00 p.m. in advance of the Welcome Reception at 5:00 pm.
- Exhibit Move-Out will be from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 16th, and Thursday, November 17th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. We ask that exhibitors not begin tearing down or removing exhibits before 3:30 p.m. on November 16th.
- Exhibit Hall Hours: The exhibit hall will be open to Congress attendees during the following hours:
- Monday, November 14th, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 15th, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (exhibitor access to the exhibit hall at 6:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, November 16th, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (exhibitor access to the exhibit hall at 6:30 a.m.)
Congress Exhibitor Registration
Any cancellations by the exhibitor after the organizing committee has received the signed exhibitor registration will not be eligible for reimbursement.
In case of force majeure reasons, the organizing committee may change the date or location of the event, or cancel the event altogether. In the latter case, the amount paid will be reimbursed 100%. No other types of claims will be accepted.