2023 Exhibitor Registration
If you prefer to pay by check, you must DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM and return it to us by mail. Online registration is ONLY available if you are paying by PayPal or credit card.
Registration does NOT include hotel accommodations. To reserve a room, click here.
- Move In: Monday, December 11 (1:00 pm – 3:00 pm) & Tuesday, December 12 (8:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Move Out: Thursday, December 14 (10:30 a.m. – 1:00 pm)
- Exhibit Booth: Standard and Premium Exhibit Booths include a 10’ x 10’ pipe and draped exhibit space with one 6’ table, two chairs, one trash can, and one complimentary registration.
- Premium Booth: A limited number of Premium Exhibit Booths are available at an additional charge and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. When purchasing a Premium Booth, Symposium coordinators will contact you about picking your booth space.
- Nonprofit Booth: A limited number of exhibit booths are available at a reduced rate to non-profit or educational entities. These booths will be accepted at the discretion of the Symposium coordinators, based on their relevance to the Symposium and its attendees.
- Booth Furnishings: Upgraded booth furnishings (beyond the included exhibit booth, chairs, and trashcan) such as electricity, and exhibit shipping are available through Freeman. Exhibitors will receive an Exhibitor Kit to order these services prior to the Symposium.
- Proceedings: All Exhibitor Representatives will receive the Symposium Proceedings. Proceedings will be emailed out after the conclusion of the Symposium.
- Workshop: The Workshop is not included in the Exhibit Booth fee or Additional Exhibitor Representative fee. The Workshop must be purchased separately.
- Exhibitor Guide: An Exhibitor Guide will be distributed to all attendees with company information. Advertising options are available.
- Exhibitor Registration: One complimentary registration is included per Exhibit Booth, which includes Tuesday and Wednesday’s Receptions, Wednesday’s Lunch, Wednesday and Thursday’s Continental Breakfast, and Coffee Breaks.
- Reduced Rate Registration: Exhibitor Representative’s receive reduced rate registration for TWO additional representatives. Exhibitor Representative’s beyond three must pay the Full Symposium Registration.
- Deadline: Exhibitors must be registered by November 3, or until exhibit space is sold out. After November 3, please contact Nicole Helms at (916) 505-1821 or firstname.lastname@example.org for space availability or to be added to the waiting list.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations requests must be received in writing (email email@example.com). There is a $25 fee for cancellations at any time. Cancellations received before November 5 will be refunded in full less the $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after November 5th will be refunded ONLY if we are able to resell the exhibit space. Refunds will not be given at any time for Individual Event Sponsorships.