2023 Exhibitor Information
The Exhibit Hall is full as of 12/4/2023. Exhibit booth registration is now CLOSED. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquires.
The Western Alfalfa & Forage Symposium showcases the latest knowledge and research within the alfalfa and forage
industries. The Exhibit Hall will be the central hub for numerous Symposium activities, including continental
breakfasts, coffee breaks, lunch, receptions, and benefit auction. Reserve your booth today to assure your company is
at the center of all the action, and become a sponsor to increase your visibility!
- Standard and Premium Exhibit Booths include a 10’ x 10’ pipe and draped exhibit space with one 6’ table, two chairs, one trash can, and one complimentary registration.
- Premium Booth: A limited number of Premium Exhibit Booths are available at an additional charge and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. When purchasing a Premium Booth, Symposium coordinators will contact you about picking your booth space.
- Nonprofit Booth: A limited number of exhibit booths are available at a reduced rate to non-profit or educational entities. These booths will be accepted at the discretion of the Symposium coordinators, based on their relevance to the Symposium and its attendees.
- Booth Furnishings: Upgraded booth furnishings (beyond the included exhibit booth, chairs, and trashcan) such as electricity, and exhibit shipping are available through Freeman. Exhibitors will receive an Exhibitor Kit to order these services prior to the Symposium.
- Deadline: Exhibitors must be registered by November 3, or until exhibit space is sold out. After November 3, please contact Nicole Dhillon at (916) 505-1821 or email@example.com for space availability or to be added to the waiting list.
The Symposium will be held at the Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks, NV. To reserve your room at a discounted rate, click here.
Exhibitor Representative Registration
- Complimentary Registration: One (1) complimentary registration is included per Exhibit Booth, which includes Tuesday and Wednesday’s Receptions, Wednesday’s Lunch, Wednesday and Thursday’s Continental Breakfast, and Coffee Breaks.
- Reduced Rate Registration: Exhibitor Representative’s receive reduced rate registration for two (2) additional representatives. Exhibitor Representative’s beyond three (3) must pay the Main Session Symposium Registration.
- Benefit Auction: The California Alfalfa & Forage Research Foundation annually holds a benefit auction during the Day 2 Reception. Generous donations from companies like yours have helped to fund research projects directly benefiting growers since 2018. To donate, please complete the form here and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor Guide: An Exhibitor Guide will be distributed to all attendees with company information. Advertising options are available.
- Proceedings: All Exhibitor Representatives will receive the Symposium Proceedings. Proceedings will be emailed out after the conclusion of the Symposium.
- Workshop: The Workshop is not included in the Exhibit Booth fee or Additional Exhibitor Representative fee. The Workshop must be purchased separately.